Dalonda Sturghill

Monday, January 22, 2007

About Me

My Name Laralee I'am a Merced college student.
I'am going to college to study general education. My goal is to build up my learning
skills. I'm originally from Merced California. I'am the oldest of four; I have three
brothers. The second oldest to me is twenty-five;and my two twin brothers are twenty
years of age. My mother is originally from Los Angeles; She moved here to Merced when
she was six-teen years of age. My mom met my father in Merced California.My mom had me when she was seventeen years old. I was born in Merced Ca. at Mercy hospital. my mom raised on her own; and my three brothers. Me and my brothers have different fathers.My father pasted away when I was twenty-one years old.My mother has worked three jobs support her family. I've been through alot in my life. I've been through abuse; mentally and phisically as a child growing up. My mother did the best she could to protect us from all of that stuff. When my mom got sick; I had to raise one of my twin brothers; The other one doing time in CYA. A Blood Vessel ruptured in her brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home